Thursday, December 10, 2009


Ya know, my blog is called "SMILE AND STAMP"....of course you know that - you're reading it! I want to focus on the 'SMILE' part today. Here's what makes me smile.

1. a kiss from the girls
2. a glance from Perry. the kind that makes me melt...still
3. snow
4.the relationship I have with my in-laws, AND the smell of my their house... she ALWAYS has something good cooking there!
5. the laughter at the flower shop (Evergreen).
6. dinner at my mom's on Wednesday before church
7. the memories my kids are making with their grandparents...spending the night, times in the mountains, trips to the beach...it's all good, because one day the memories will have to stop.
8. that after all these years, I still REALLY love him....REALLY!
9. the girls have their moments of bickering...but more often than not they are laughing with each other - and I love that.
10. that Jesus, in all my wretchedness, loves me...he's fond of me...and I can go to his throne of grace and mercy each day, and he welcomes me....THAT REALLY MAKES ME SMILE :)

WHAT MAKES YOU SMILE...write it down....then give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!