Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Isn't this LOVELY...

My Aunt Dottie is a card making machine....that woman would rather make cards than do anything....but aren't we all like that!?

She really has a knack for creating beautiful and thoughtful cards. This is one of the bizzillion cards she made for Christmas. See, I'm a production card maker - I chose a design, and make a billion of them - she is not. She loves to make her Christmas cards, but she does many different designs - so you're pretty much guaranteed that you will not receive the same card as me. She's such a jewel, and I really love being able to make memories with my Aunt Patty, and mom and Aunt Dottie.

With this card she used the "Lovely As a Tree" stamp set and the "Weathered" background. It is so much more glimmery in person...my family is all about the bling! :)

I am kicking myself because I didn't take more pictures of the EXTREMELY talented scrapbookers and their projects. These girls don't mess around - they have it all and use it all when they create - especially the glitter and stickles! Here are some other pics you may enjoy.....