Monday, November 16, 2009

A CLOSER LOOK!

If you would like to make one of these, I will be having class on the following nights at 5:30

Monday, November 30th
Tuesday, December 1st

I posted this pic last week, but I found this other picture that really shows the detail on this tile. This is a tumbled tile from Lowes. I used the new Definitely Decorative Stencils from Stampin Up. They come in package of 4. The ornament stencil was laid on the tile, then Stampin Up craft ink was applied. I baked it at 350 degrees for about 10 min, then let it cool. Once it was cooled, I applied joint compound over the swirl stencil, then lifted straight up and then let it dry. The ribbon was applied with a big hunkin glue dot - the little glue dots didn't want to stick. It is a beautiful gift idea or decorating idea. I'm just glad to have a great gift idea for Sunday School teachers or anybody! Thanks again to Leann Smith, a fellow demonstrator, for showing us this great idea! If you have any questions, just drop me an email. Have a blessed day!