Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Joy!


Joy! Isn't that what it's all about! The word "Joy" occurs 165 times in the Bible...because HE is where our joy should come from!

I love that word, because when I see it, I know what it means - at a very personal level. When SU come out with this stamp set I was very excited because the word "Joy" is so big and scripty! :)

This is an elongated card. I like different card folds and I like to "change things up a bit"

The shimmer you see on this paper is from the Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol..spray, spray, spray, and you have a BEAUTIFUL shimmer to any paper! The flap is held down with a little oval punch, but you can use any shape punch really.

Paper: Real Red #102482
Whisper White #100730
Stamps: The Sounding Joy #121979
Tags Till Christmas #121169

I hope you're having a Joyous December, if you're not, please know that Jesus loves you, and joy comes from knowing Him!
Merry Christmas!