Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Can't afford diamonds...so this is the next best thing!

I love Christmas...LOVE IT....and I also love glitter....I've even seen glitter wall paper JUST LIKE this glitter paper from Stampin Up, but the when I saw the wallpaper was $6000 per roll, I decided I could do it cheaper through SU... :) But that's another project... :)

So meanwhile, I will live vicariously through SU and use their BEAUTIFUL glitter paper on every card I can get my hands on. This is a card we did in our November class and everyone equally loved the glitter paper as much as I did!

The paper is Cherry Cobbler (#119685)
Embossing Folder "Stripes" (#123128)
Glimmer Paper (Holiday Mini #124005)
Stitched Stockings Stamp Set (Holiday Mini #123784)
Stitched Stocking Builder Punch (this punch matches the stamp set...how cool is that! #124095)

Merry Christmas!